Thursday, January 19, 2006

1/13/2006 - Magee, NY

Busted flat in Batten Rouge,
waitin for the train,
Feelin' 'bout as faded as my jeans,

Bobby thumbed a diesel down,
just before it rained,
Took us all the way to New Orleans.

I pulled my old harpoon out of my dirty red bandanna,
And was blowing sad while Bobby sang the blues, yeah
With them wipers slappin' time, And Bobby clapping hands we finally
sang up every song that driver knew.

Freedom's just another word for nothin' left to lose,
Nothin' ain't worth nothin' but it's free,
Feelin' good was easy Lord, when Bobby sang the blues.
Feelin' good was good enough for me... good enough for me and Bobby Magee.

Finding anything about the city of Magee proves to be quite difficult.

13,100 confused steps today. Cheers,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home