Sunday, January 22, 2006

1/15/2006 - Brisk, as my grandmother (ZLB) would say

Well, on to more pleasant subjects. Today it was 11 degrees in Boston (about the same in upstate NY). Mostly, I stayed in doors and played with my kids, but once they were in bed, I told my wife that I had to go out and experience the cold. I walked a video to the store and back (slightly under a mile in about 20 minutes) in my many layers of clothes.

Actually, it was quite pleasant. I used to have difficulty walking in the cold, but in retrospect, I probably just had a coat that was in need of replacement...

14,500 frigid steps today. Cheers,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm still amazed at the number of steps you manage daily. I haven't done anything close except on days I've had a chance for hours of walking...

5:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home