Tuesday, March 28, 2006

3/12/2006 - Basic instinct

I wake up at 6:30 on almost every weekday.  I spend the next 90 minutes getting me and my eldest ready for the day.  I am constantly amazed that these 90 minutes can yield anywhere from 500 to 2,500 steps.  I'm not really sure what drives the difference.  I do know that on days where I get a lot of steps I tend to be good at finding stuff to do on another floor.  I think of that as my "walking instinct."  An extra dimension in this game is how to walk a lot with annoying the wife (very important).  When I am on top of my game I can find things to do all over the house without appearing shiftless.

21,700 visceral steps today.  Cheers,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume "with" should be "without"?

2:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home