Sunday, October 29, 2006

9/27-29/2006 - Judge, MN

Here come da Judge!
Here come da Judge!
Here come da Judge!
Here come da Judge!

Well, Mapquest has done it to me once again. I thought that I was walking from Rochester, Minnesota to Judge, Minnesota. But when I look more closely at the map it provides (see second Judge above) I find that I have walked to the corner of 85th and 2nd in Rochester, about a quarter of a mile from Rochester International Airport (be sure to check out "The Wright Stuff" when you pass by).

This is not the first time I have identified a city in Mapquest and walked there only to find that the World Wide Web had no idea what I was talking about. A weird curiosity of mapquest. As a good rule of thumb, I recommend that you not walk to random cities on the advice of mapquest.

Incidentally, you can only imagine how easy it is to identify a lack of city by googling "Judge + Minnesota."

45,900 steps over these 3 days. Sock it to ME!

3 Comments:

Blogger ZM said...

giddap, cowboy. Them sneakers are made for strolling! Preferably with sleeping babies.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking of you yesterday as I walked to and from a production of Hamlet... in Dorchester. Around 10.5 miles round trip. Not even half a marathon, but done at speed (going there I averaged a bit under 17 minutes/mile).

6:57 AM  
Blogger mmjiaxin said...

adidas nmd
cheap jordans
http://www.jordanretro.uk
true religion jeans
cheap nfl jerseys
christian louboutin outlet
nike air max thea
cheap jordan shoes
cheap authentic jordans
louboutin shoes uk
gg

6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home