Wednesday, February 01, 2006

1/23/2006 - Henrietta, NY

O, for a Muse of Bandwidth, that would ascend the brightest monitor of invention. A website for a stage, hyperlinks to act, and lurkers to behold the swelling post. Then should the nerdlike J.G., like himself, Assume the Port of Yoda (patron god of geeks), and at his heels (leashed in, like hounds) should Virus, Spyware, and Error 404 crouch for employment.

We ask you, having read this prologue,
Gently to read, kindly to judge our blog.

Enter.

Henrietta, named for Henrietta Laura Pulteney, countess of Bath, sits in the center of Monroe County. It is home to over 40,000 folks and sits a good 600 feet above the sea level. It is also, more or less, home to the National Technical Institute for the Deaf.

While I was there, I checked out the school's sponsored blogs. I left a note for some of the folks there who will hopefully post me back something cool about NTID.

10,000 Steps (technically) today. Cheers,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

12:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home