Tuesday, May 02, 2006

3/24/2006 - Go Pistons! And take the Heat with you!

As long as I'm in Detroit, I might as well stop in at the Pistons-Bulls NBA playoffs!  Some of my friends prefer the NCAA, but I can't understand why.  Sure, the excitement of the "big dance" exceeds that of the 2-month long NBA playoffs, but for me it's about the information.  In the NCAA, there are too many teams, too many players and too many games.  And what's more, there is not enough publily available information about any of them.  By contrast, in the NBA, the play-by-play of every single game is available on line.  I can watch any game (via the internet) read a team's blog, and often listen to its podcast.

So I get excited over the NBA, because there's so much more to get excited over.  Roar, Nets, Roar!

14,000 traveling steps today.  Cheers,

1 Comments:

Blogger tobyr21@gmail.com said...

It's nice that you've been in Detroit, but no visit is complete wihout trying to walk around the shopping center in the center of the cluster of round buildings downtown without getting lost. E.g., you think you're going clockwise around the cellar of bldg A, but - distracted by the stores - you're now going counterclockwise around bldg B.
- PrBl

9:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home