Thursday, May 11, 2006

3/30/2006 - Mother's day

In a little less than two months (OK, 3 days from now, based on when I am writing this) it will be mother's day. Hopefully, I will have put together a nice smorgasbord of things for my underappreciated wife, so that she will be able to bask in the warmth and glow of motherhood. I'm taking suggestions. Really.

If you happen to be my wife, I highly recommend that you check out this site, which you will find to contain lots of important and interesting information for the general welfare of life, liberty and mankind.

……...
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………
………

OK. So the day will start off with breakfast in bed. Probably waffles, but I'm not 100% sure. Following breakfast, my wife will have the absolute pleasure of playing with her boys while I pound in edging. Whatever the heck that means. Then we will have lunch. After lunch, my wife will head on out to get a pedicure while me and the boys head over to the local store to procure bon-bons (and possibly play in a park). After the toes are appropriately colored we will meet back at our place so I can dump the children, unceremoniously, back on my wife and lie on the floor panting. Dinner will involve pasta and tomato sauce with fresh vegetables and (if I can swing it) homemade juice. Don't tell the wife.

9,000 Steps today. Happy Mother's day M.O.M., Gnome, Happy Kiwi, Zenith, Queen 'El-mom and of course, Mom!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home