Wednesday, March 08, 2006

2/27/2006 - If you like this blog...

Here's an odd podcast post. One of the podcasts to which I like to listen is WNPR's Science Friday. Ira Flatow is knowledgable, opinionated and enjoyable. Occasionally I catch the show on the air, maybe at 2pm? But mostly, I don't, which was why I was so pleased to see it show up on ODEO. The podcast is essentially a rebroadcast of the show, with an addition at the beginning in which Ira thanks you for downloading the mp3. Now for the strange bit. At the end of the show, he suggests that, if you enjoyed the podcast, you might enjoy listening to the show on the radio.

If I could do that, I wouldn't listen to the podcast.

Speaking of which, if you like this blog, you might enjoy walking with me in the Blue Hills.

Actually, you might also like this one. Someone who read both of our blogs pointed it out to me. I noticed that we had some tastes in common (Snopes and Kids in the Hall) but more importantly, his blog is all about the pictures of Alaska that he has taken. I would have waited until I got to Alaska to share this blog, but I just couldn't.

12,400 cross-advertised steps today. Just do it!

1 Comments:

Blogger ZM said...

I'll go walking with you in the Blue Hills. Especially once the blueberries are ripe!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home