Monday, May 22, 2006

4/6, 4/7 and 4/8/2006 - Francisco

Well, I'm about a month behind in my postings and I have several cities that I have been putting off blogging. Solution? I'm allowing myself to post 3 days at a time when I blog a city. Call it: luxuriating in my stops along the way.

Today, I pass through Francisco, MI. I found Francisco remarably hard to track down on the internet. Mapquest confirmed its existance, but Google had little to show me -- not for lack of hits. It's just that Francisco is more common as a name than as a city. After all of the hits for people named Francisco who live in Michigan, came all of the hits for people named Michigan who lived in San Francisco. In fact, on Google news, most of the hits for +Francisco +Michigan were for Barry Bonds.

I did find a couple of fatal railway accidents, but I'll spare you the details.

All in, very confusing. Maybe I'm really in Indiana.

35,000 steps over these 3 days. Hip, hip, hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home