Saturday, June 10, 2006

5/8/2006 - Yin and Yang at your local Starbucks

Yesterday, I went to Starbucks to order my usual. My order was taken (or not taken, to be exact) by an attendant who smiled but was incompetent. After I rattled off my drink, she stared (still smiling) like a deer in the headlights.

To be fair, my drink has 4 adjectives, and they get it wrong about 1 in 3 times, so I cheerfully repeated my order. Still nothing. I was about to repeat myself again when the other attendant called out:

"Venti vanilla soy chai latte?"

I couldn't help noticing that the other attendant, though quite competent, was frowning. Perhaps she didn't approve of my drink.

60 seconds later, I got my drink. It was perfect. Soy? Yup. Vanilla? Yup. Tea? Yup. And just the right mix. I was about to walk out when I realized that I had just received perfect service. Exactly the drink I wanted, served with a smile.

I tipped them. They smiled.

13,000 well served steps today. Cheers,

5 Comments:

Blogger alaa said...


It’s hard to find quality writing like yours nowadays
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/company-spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-in-al-hasa.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pesticides-spray-anti-insect-company-jubail.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/company-spraying-pesticides-anti-insects-in-khobar.html
http://www.prokr.net/2016/09/pesticides-spray-anti-insect-company-dammam.html

3:39 AM  
Blogger انجين محمد said...

شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
كثيرا ما يحتاج الأفراد لنقل قطع من الأثاث المنزلي بغرض الانتقال من مكان لأخر أو بهدف التجديد في المكان لذا تهتم شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة بتوفير مجموعة مميزة من سيارات نقل الأثاث المتخصصة والمجهزة من الداخل لاستقبال كافة القطع المراد نقلها كما تحرص شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة على الحفاظ على نظافة السيارات المستخدمة فى النقل من الداخل وذلك حرصا منها علي سلامة الأثاث المنزلي المراد نقله


شركة نقل عفش بالمدينة المنورة
شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
شركة شراء اثاث مستعمل بالمدينة المنورة

2:56 PM  
Blogger افكار ونصائح فى تنظيف المنزل ومكافحة الحشرات said...

شركة تعقيم منازل في عجمان
شركة تعقيم في الشارقة
شركة تعقيم دبي
شركة تعقيم في راس الخيمة
خطوات تنظيف المنزل

3:24 AM  
Blogger افكار ونصائح فى تنظيف المنزل ومكافحة الحشرات said...


افضل شركة تنظيف في الفجيرة خصومات رائعة تجدوها على موقعنا لاعمال التنظيف لدينا شركة تنظيف شقق وكنب وسجاد فى الفجيرة

3:34 AM  
Blogger افكار ونصائح فى تنظيف المنزل ومكافحة الحشرات said...

شركة تعقيم بالاحساء
والتى لها دور كبير فى عمليات التطهير والتعقيم فى الكثير من الأماكن فى كافة أنحاء المملكة العربية السعودية وليست الإحساء فقط.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home